Online shop So Much More, operating the website www.somuchmore.shoes, is owned and managed by “Fun in Design Sp. z o.o.”, has a registered office in Poland, Warsaw 02-662, Świeradowska 47 and the National Official Register of Business Entities number 0000476786
1. The orders at So Much More store are placed at :
• the online application at www.somuchmore.shoes/design-your-shoes/
• via collection section at www.somuchmore.shoes/gallery/
• or in the outlet section at www.somuchmore.shoes/outlet/
2. Having done the design in our online application, the customer fills in the form by entering required personal information (e.g. name, delivery address and phone number for the courier delivering the package) and accepts the amount to be paid by clicking “Continue to payment”. Then, customer receives an automatic confirmation of his or her order.
3. The customer can pay:
• Via bank transfer – PLN account numer: 58 1950 0001 2006 9769 8667 0002, EUR account number: 31 1950 0001 2006 9769 8667 0003, BIC Swift: IEEAPLPA. Production process starts when the inflow of the payment to an account is recorded
• Using online payment systems – PayPal – the inflow is recorded immediately
• By cash or card – in case of physical visit in the showroom or shop
4. A proof of purchase is the document sent with the ordered pair of shoes or a receipt received along with payment in the showroom or shop.
5. The average production time of personalized pair of shoes is 2 weeks, but So Much More reserves up to maximum 20 working days, starting from the day after recording the payment and clarifying all the details related to the order – in particular sizing.
6. In case of the purchase from SMM outlet store www.somuchmore.shoes/outlet, SMM sends shoes within maximum 5 working days, starting from the day after recording the payment.
7. To get information about the order, the customer should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with an individual order number (e.g. ZAM-000000-XXXX)
8. When the product is ready, it’s shipped to the customer using a courier company. Shipping and delivery time has been included within the maximum of 20 working days for realizing the order. If the customer choses a pick-up in person from SMM showroom or store he or she is notified by e-mail that the shoes are ready.
9. In case of any problems with fulfilling an order, e.g. because of unavailability of the leathers required or any other delays of whatever reason, the customer is notified without delay via email about the situation and has a right to decide whether So Much More should fulfill the order partially, with a delay or to completely nullify the order. In case of making changes in the order or nullifying it, So Much More will immediately recalculate and pay back either the difference in the amount or the whole amount of the payment.
10. All prices on the website are shown in Euro or Polish zloty (if shipment is within Poland). All prices are gross and include VAT. The price given on the website and the app in the moment of placing the order is a binding purchase price between the buyer and So Much More. When the amount paid for the order is recorded in the SMM bank account a sales agreement between the buyer and So Much More is concluded, the subject matter of which are the goods described in the order. Rights and obligations arising from this agreement are regulated standard provisions of EU laws (since SMM is registered in Poland - Polish Civil Code: act of 23 April 1964, published in the Journal of Laws No 16 item 93 as amended; and an Act on Competition and Consumer Protection & Liability for Losses Caused by Dangerous Products: act of 2 March 2000, published in the Journal of Laws No 22 item 271 as amended).
11. The goods ordered are delivered by the courier service.
• The delivery within within EU and EEA, the cost is calculated individually regarding the recipient’s country and the weight of the package. It can vary from 9 to 28 EUR (e.g. Germany 9 EUR, UK 13 EUR, and Croatia 28 EUR). The customer is notified about the cost prior to the final payment confirmation, after specifying target country. Current rates for individual countries are available on a sub-page www.somuchmore.shoes/shipping-costs/.
• The cost of delivery to all the locations in Poland is 20PLN – the amount is automatically added after the delivery option is chosen
12. The customer has a right to refuse the delivery if he or she notices a damage of a package or shoes inside. The customer cannot be forced to accept any damaged packed by the courier.
13. All the SMM packages contain a special card with all the information needed to maintain shoes in a proper way – the customer should make herself/himself acquainted with it before wearing shoes.
14. So much more reserves the right to change the prices of the products on the offer, to introduce and withdraw new or existing products, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on So much more website or introduce changes into the terms of ongoing ones.
15. As from 1st May 2016, gift cards purchased in So Much More, both online store and traditional shops have 6 months validity period starting from the date of purchase. After that time, unique numbers assigned to the gift cards expire and will not be recognized in the system.
16. Please note that all personal data provided by the buyer on the order form at the So Much More online store are collected and processed in accordance with standard EU laws (in our case Polish Act on Data Protection of 29 August 1997, consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended) and used only for the purpose of implementing and fulfilling the orders and informing on promotions and shall not be shared with third parties. Every client of So much more shop is entitled to access, modify or completely delete his or her personal data stored in So much more data base. At the same time, for the purpose of delivery only, the buyer agrees to transfer the data to the courier company.
17. So Much More offers full return policy for all shoes from the collection and outlet. Customer will need to send shoes back to SMM at his or her own expense. Customer also needs to let SMM know (at email@example.com) and send the shoes back (to Amigos ul. Lwowska 12a 05-092 Łomianki), Poland) within 3 calendar days from receiving the package.
18. Gift vouchers cannot be returned for a refund.
19. In line with EU law personalized products created based on customer’s design do not fall under full return policy.
See - Section 10.3. 4 of the Act on Competition and Consumer Protection & Liability for Losses Caused by Dangerous Products (act of 2 March 2000, published in the Journal of Laws No 22 item 271 as amended), for products ordered in So much more store the buyer legally is not be entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason from the date of conclusion of the contract, as he places an order for a self-created product which he personally configures to his individual needs.
The following will be treated as personalized shoes:
• Shoes designed by the customer in the configurator from scratch,
• Shoes created based on example projects of other customers – even if exactly copied
• Modified projects of shoes from collection
20. Exchange of goods – So Much More recommends the most probable shoe size for the customer on the basis of the information provided by the customer. In the rare case of an incorrect size of personalized shoes produced, the customer is entitled to a one-off exchange of the ordered pair of shoes at the expense of SMM. Having realized the mistake, he or she should inform SMM (at firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 calendar days from the date of the receipt of the consigned products. In this case, SMM sends a pdf file with printable waybill and arranges the delivery company to pick up the package at the most convenient time for the customer. Footwear should be returned in the original box undamaged. If the customer choses to use the delivery service of his or her own choice, SMM does not cover the costs of the delivery. SMM will exchange any shoes for a different size only if they are in an unworn and undamaged condition and if no special adjustments were made (e.g. higher instep, bunion bones or different feet sizes).
21. If So much more recommends to the buyer a particular size for ordered pairs of shoes and this recommendation is not accepted and as a result a pair of shoes in the wrong size is produced, So Much More reserves the right to make individual decisions regarding replacement of the goods at the expense of SMM.
22. A proof of purchase is attached to the delivery of the ordered goods and it provides a ground for accepting the claim. All products are covered by warranty if the shoes turn out to be faulty – standard two year warranty within EU. If the buyer finds an inconsistency of the delivered goods with the order as well as physical defects or they become exposed during normal and proper use in accordance to its purpose he should report that fact to So Much More by sending an email with pictures of the fault to email@example.com and then send the product to the address: So Much More, ul. Szpitalna 4/14, 00-031 Warsaw, Poland.
23. Representation of colors in the design application and in the website’s gallery may be affected by user’s monitor and graphic card settings and performance. Also, as leathers are natural products made of natural skins, slight differences in shades between batches of imported leathers may occur. This is why there may be slight differences between how the shoe looks on the monitor and how it looks in reality. The differences between displayed shades of colors and the materials used in the produced shoes do not constitute grounds for complaint. In great majority of cases such differences are hardly noticeable, however if the difference is major, customer should get in touch with us and SMM will consider each case individually.
24. In case of any promotional action that gives the customer a full return option either for all the goods ordered or a specific model, the customer can return the shoes within 14 calendar days from receiving the product or from the day of being notified that shoes are available for pick up. SMM needs to be notified about the return at firstname.lastname@example.org and the package needs to be sent back to us within 14 days.
25. All shoes purchased using gift vouchers (both from SMM website and external portals) are not subject to full return policy. They are still obviously subject to guarantee of delivering the right shoe size.
26. All exchanged and returned shoes need to be in unworn and undamaged condition. They also must be packed in exactly the same way as when customer received them to protect them in transport.
27. So much more does not accept cash on delivery shipments.
28. Any complaints are dealt with within 14 working days of their receipt and the eventual repair will be made within 14 working days after the complaint is dealt with. If the repair is not possible (due to exhaustion of materials needed), So Much More will offer an alternative solution. Products returned as complaints need to be accompanied by proof of purchase and a detailed description of the complaint and the circumstances of their creation.
29. Any disputes related to the services provided by So Much More will be settled by the appropriate courts of law.